Monday, September 13, 2010

Welcome to the Broadway Lamb!

It's just been one of those Mondays hasn't it? My mind may be turned to mush, but that's no excuse to stop writing. I love to write, but I love music even more.

I've always wanted to start my own blog, but never had the time (and possibly the will) to keep up writing one. I feel the time is right to start one now, because I've got too much on my mind and there is too much going on for me to keep my mouth shut.

So with this blog, I hope to show you some music you may never have heard before, review some cool albums, and just rant about the latest news and whatnot. We'll also get some Top Ten lists in there every once and a while which will be fun.

In the meantime, before I really get this thing going, check me out on Twitter (jyergs), and listen to my radio show Tuesday nights at 8:30 EST on wxvufm.com! Oh and as far as musical tastes, I'm all over the board, and the more you read this blog I'm sure you'll be able to figure it out for yourself. So stay tuned, spread the word, and happy reading!!

No comments:

Post a Comment